فلسطين مكس
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

حدّث مخك

البوابةالرئيسيةس .و .جبحـثالمجموعاتالتسجيلدخول

module 2

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
مارادونا فلسطين

مارادونا فلسطين

الدولة : الإتحاد الاوروبي
المساهمات : 460
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/04/2020
العمر : 27

module 2    Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: module 2    module 2    Empty10/18/2023, 9:02 am

Hi, and welcome to Week 2 of Adaptability and Resilience. I'm curious, what did you discover about yourself after taking your adaptability assessment and answering the homework questions? What questions and observations are coming out for you now?
Play video starting at ::21 and follow transcript0:21
This week we will explore self awareness. If you've already taken our ESI course, this may be review and you may learn something else about self awareness. Just as a reminder, our ESI course, emotional and social intelligence is available here on Coursera.
Play video starting at ::39 and follow transcript0:39
Here's what we'll cover today.
Play video starting at ::41 and follow transcript0:41
How do we define self awareness in today's world? How does self awareness lead to greater adaptability and resilience?
Play video starting at ::48 and follow transcript0:48
How do my expectations align with my employer's expectations? How can self awareness help me close that gap? How can I become continuously self aware?
Play video starting at :1: and follow transcript1:00
Today psychologists describe self-awareness as an unfolding process. The ability to see yourself clearly and objectively through reflection and introspection. It's a conscious knowledge of your own character, your feelings, motives and desires. It's the presence of mind that allows you not only to recognize your thoughts, feelings and behaviors, but also decide how to react to those thoughts, feelings and actions. A combination of self awareness and holding ourselves accountable to our own standards forms the foundation for self control. Just because you initially think or feel a certain way does not mean you must act accordingly. We should know that self awareness exist on spectrum where it all probably isn't possible to be totally objective about yourself, some people are more self-aware than others. How does self awareness lead to greater adaptability and resilience? Self-awareness is an empowering tool you can use anywhere anytime to ground yourself in the moment to evaluate yourself and the situation and then make choices that are consistent with your goals.
Play video starting at :2:7 and follow transcript2:07
An empowering process, these conscious choices can be an upward path become a cycle of continuous improvement. Here's some things to think about. Clarify your personal values and beliefs. Understand both your strengths and your blind spots. Identify triggers that evoke negative thoughts and feelings. Modify any negative self talk, develop behavioral strategies when faced with setbacks, improve your ability to convert failure to learning, become more proactive. See things from the perspective of others. Understand people better and improve your relationships, practice self control, make better decisions, become more creative and productive.
Play video starting at :2:54 and follow transcript2:54
You may ask how well do my expectations align with my employers expectations? In a VUCA business world, generally volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous, disruption and innovation are everyday realities. Staying relevant depends on your ability to analyze evolving needs and stakeholder expectations. Evaluate your ability to adapt and identify any kind of gap.
Play video starting at :3:19 and follow transcript3:19
Closing the gap will require a strong degree of self-awareness.
Play video starting at :3:23 and follow transcript3:23
What types of changes are currently happening in your organization? Most changes fall somewhere along the spectrum between adaptive and transformational. As a business grows, it's likely to experience some changes that are predictable and incremental as well as others that are transformative. Here are some examples.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
شادي منصور

شادي منصور

الدولة : فلسطين
المساهمات : 64
تاريخ التسجيل : 26/01/2024
العمر : 38

module 2    Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: module 2    module 2    Empty2/9/2024, 1:21 pm

Surprised
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

module 2